● Adopt a better method, surface rust, corrosion, anti - oxidation.
● The shell is made of epoxy resin, acid resistant, heat resistant and shock resistant。
● High quality welding, break the tradition, produce high quality products, only do battery experts.
● Adopt sealing design to prevent acid leakage, high efficiency of gas, can be recycled many times.
● Good electrical conductivity
Advantages and disadvantages of lead-acid batteries
Lead-acid batteries have a voltage of up to 2.0V in batteries of common systems. The second is its low cost, and the third is high-rate discharge performance, good high and low temperature performance can work at -40-60 °C. Easy to float and use without "memory" effect. Of course, lead storage batteries also have some insurmountable shortcomings. First, their life is relatively short. Long-term storage in the discharge state leads to irreversible sulfation of the electrodes. In some types of batteries, there is a danger of explosion due to precipitation of hydrogen.