1. Do you think that the dry room can wipe the floor with water?
2。 What needs to be done before the battery is injected?
Glue and vacuum bake.
3。 Why should the battery be vacuum baked before the injection?
Try to remove the water and solvent contained in the battery。
4. Why should the battery be weighed before filling?
In order to accurately calculate the amount of liquid injection.
5. Battery injection method?
Inject the liquid with a manual or automatic filling machine。
6。 How to check if the battery is filled with electrolyte?
When the vacuum suction test was used, when the vacuum was sucked on the liquid injection port, the electrolyte was drawn to indicate that it was full, and it was not indicated to be full.
7. The role of Li0F6 in the electrolyte?
8。 What is the concentration of LiPF6 in the electrolyte?
9。 What is the role of the solvent in the electrolyte?
The electrolyte is dissolved to ionize the electrolyte。
10. What is the conductivity range of the electrolyte?